Privacy and cookie file policy
This privacy and cookie file policy describes the principles for handling the personal data and using cookie files by Arkana online shop.
Arkana Cosmetics Sp. z o.o. Sp. K., with its registered office in Wrocław (51-649) at ul. Baciarellego 54, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under no. 0000370832, whose file is kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna, the 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, holding the NIP [VAT] no. 897-17-68-179 and having fully paid-up share capital amounting to PLN 40,000.00, is the shop administrator.
1) the Administrator - Arkana Cosmetics Sp. z o.o. Sp. K., with its registered office in Wrocław (51-649) at ul. Baciarellego 54, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under no. 0000370832, whose file is kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna, the 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, holding the NIP [VAT] no. 897-17-68-179 and having fully paid-up share capital amounting to PLN 40,000.00,
2) the Shop – the online shop available at the address: https://www.shop-arkana.com,
3) the User - each entity using the Shop.
- The User may provide the Administrator with his or her personal data using the forms available in the Shop, i.e. the account creation form, the order form and the newsletter subscription form.
- The Administrator is the User’s personal data controller within the meaning of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data.
- The personal data provided by the User to the Administrator is processed as collections submitted for registration with the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- The personal data provided by the User to the Administrator within the account creation form is processed for the purpose of creating and maintaining the Shop account.
- The personal data provided by the User to the Administrator within the order form is processed for the purpose of order processing.
- The personal data provided by the User to the Administrator within the newsletter subscription form is processed for the purpose of sending the newsletter to the User.
- The data submission is voluntary but necessary to create the account, place an order or subscribe to the newsletter.
- The Administrator guarantees the confidentiality of any personal data submitted to the Administrator.
- The personal data is collected with due diligence, appropriately protected against access of unauthorized persons and processed in accordance with and under the terms specified in detail in:
1) the Act of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means,
2) the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data,
3) the Regulation of 29 April 2004 by the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration as regards personal data processing documentation and technical and organisational conditions which should be fulfilled by devices and computer systems used for the personal data processing.
- The User enjoys the rights specified in the legal acts referred to in section 7 above, including, in particular, the rights to:
1) access his or her personal data,
2) demand the data supplementation, update, rectification or temporary or permanent blocking or deletion if the data is incomplete, outdated or false or has been collected in breach of the act or is not needed anymore for the purpose for which it has been collected.
- The Administrator uses cookie files, i.e. small text information stored on the User’s final device (e.g. a computer, tablet or smartphone). Cookies may be read by the Administrator’s information and communication system.
- The Administrator stores cookie files on the User’s final device and, subsequently, gains access to information contained in them for statistical and marketing (remarketing) purposes and in order to ensure the proper functioning of the Shop.
- The Administrator hereby informs the User that it is possible to configure the internet browser in a way preventing from storing cookie files on the User’s final device. In such a situation, the User may find some difficulty in using the Shop.
- The Administrator hereby indicates that cookie files may be deleted by the User after they have been saved by the Administrator through appropriate functions of the internet browser, programs intended for this purpose or the use of appropriate tools available within the operating system used by the User.
- Using the Shop is connected with sending requests to the server on which the Shop is stored.
- Each request directed to the server is saved in server logs. Logs include, e.g. the User’s IP address, server date and time or information about the internet browser or the operating system used by the User.
- Logs are saved and stored on the server.
- The data saved in server logs is not associated with particular persons using the Shop and is not used by the Administrator to identify the User. Server logs are exclusively a background material used for the Shop administration and their content is not disclosed to any persons other than those authorized to administer the server.